Wolfram v1.1 is now released. A fairly major update addressing some issues and containing some new features:
* Some issues when using Sonar X1 (Windows) have been corrected.
* Some issues with the OSX installation files have been corrected.
* The Random 1/12 S pattern was not as smooth as it should be.
* In rare cases, re-routing the signals could lead to a signal "getting lost".
* Added "Wolfram output" as a patchbay signal source.
* A nice menu called the "Side bar" has been added.
* The user's guide can now be opened directly from the plugin.
* Patches can now be randomized.
* Knob behavior is now configurable.
* An optional audio meter is now available
* The user interface can be resized